About Me

Hello there and welcome to my blog! 

Time for some unraveling with my life journey. Perhaps, you would discover something here that you never knew about me or learn a new insight. Well, it is a learning journey so I am only half way there.





The Explorer

I am a quick-witted individual who is inspired to innovate and create. My friends tell me that I am artistic, adventurous and amicable. I love challenging myself to do beyond what is expected. Though, at times the struggle can be demeaning but I love that it is humbling. I seek authenticity in what I create and chose to take to take the higher road and see where it leads me (although I always find myself at crossroads). Sure, making mistakes would be a no-no but I have come to realise that without making mistakes, you never learn. And if you never learn, how else can you be a better you? 

How did it all begin?

I grew up in a sheltered childhood and when I stepped out of my comfort zone, I experienced a culture shock. Given I was naive and only 13 years old, what I knew about the world could not count for anything. On hindsight, this moment was probably what shaped my thoughts. I realised that there were many things behind faces, situations and perspectives. There was no such thing as 'doing things one way'. With that, I guess you could call me The Explorer -seeking and searching for understandings.

My journey

Realising this aspect, this became the reason why I applied for a Diploma in Business Innovation and Design. Firsthand, this course equips me as a business student. I am well equipped and familiar with the business fundamentals. Besides that, this gives me an innovative approach to business. It allows me to gain deeper and further understanding through enthographic studies. It is a process that I enjoy both physically (the tremendous amount of hands-on and outfield work) and mentally (intellectually stimulated).

Interests

I love all things but foremost, I would say theatre, arts and team sports. In these aspects, its not just all about how they bring me joy but more of its subtle ways people have used these forms of expression to share their life. I appreciate how it immerses the five senses and I feel that that is what drives the connection and attractiveness to me. They are my source of inspiration and thoughts -new experiences, new perspectives. I enjoy taking down my experiences through various mediums such as photography, journaling.

Aspirations

I strive to understand the environment around me. I always believe that there is a deeper meaning to things only if we take the time and patience to go the extra mile. So I hope to achieve and learn beyond conventional means. To transform and innovate at every learning opportunity given to me -be it planning a huge event or even helping out a friend. I want to grow as a person with my blooming self-motivation being the catalyst for change.

Comments